Oh my yes. Please.
I made it last week with a few tweaks (more spices and mini meatballs).
Baked Spaghetti with Cream Cheese (credit)
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 large can spaghetti sauce (26.5 ounces)
- 1 can mushrooms (small can)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp basil
- 4 ounces cream cheese (you can use 8 ounces if you prefer)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to directions on the package. Cook to al dente, drain and set aside.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Add milk, basil, oregano, garlic, and mushrooms. Stir well.
- Using a 10 x 6 dish, assemble in the following order:
- Thin layer of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Cream cheese/mushroom mixture
- Spaghetti sauce
- Parmesan Cheese (amount subject to your own taste)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.