We had a visitor this week at my house and she brought her recipes with her! Yahoo!
She makes the best sweet potatoes, and I'm not even a fan of the vegetable! Yes, I've had the sweet potato casserole, but it wasn't that tasty.
Until she made these! Cannot. Get. Enough.
It was super easy, healthy, and very delicious.
Onion Baked Sweet Potatoes
* 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 in. cubes
* 1 packed dried onion soup mix
* 1/2 cup olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix sweet potatoes with olive oil and soup mix. Coat each potato thoroughly.
3. Add to baking sheet so that potatoes are in one layer.
4. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until brown and easily cut.
Serve as a side dish to beef, chicken, or pork.