Grab an ice cold beer and get cooking! Try serving this with the Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries.
- 3 TBS Ketchup
- 1 TBS Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 TBS Mustard
- 1 TBS Apple Cider Vinegar
- ¾ TSP Worcestershire Sauce
- ⅓ TSP Cajun Seasoning
- 1 LB Ground Turkey
- 1 Red Onion
- 5 Whole Wheat Thin Buns
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Lettuce Leaves, torn
- Tomato slices
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. For sauce, mix ketchup through cajun seasoning. Season ground turkey with salt and pepper and form into patties.
3. Place patties on heated grill. Brush the tops generously with BBQ sauce.
4. Flip burgers after about 4 minutes and brush burgers with remaining sauce. Meanwhile, slice red onion, brush with olive oil and toss on grill.
5. Once burgers are done (after about another 4 min.) place on whole wheat buns and top with grilled onions, lettuce and tomato.