Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hair Affair

As a female, I've always admired hair. How is it that some people pull their hair into a ponytail and look polished, but when I do it, it looks like I just didn't have time to do anything else? Someone want to explain?


I tried to do a homemade french braid, but it's really difficult to get it to look pulled together. So, although it isn't perfect, it's not bad for a first serious attempt.

One of the most difficult things is keeping the hair where it should be and keeping my arms above my head. Whew.




I also did a bit of surfing and found some great hairstyles which should be repeated. On me. If I can manage.

Here's the lovely styles I found.






























Wouldn't these be great for having a drink on the patio or even with a black suit and red shoes. :)

These came from hairromance, which even has an e-book that you can purchase. Isn't that awesome! (No, this is not an endorsement, and no I did not receive any compensation.)

Are you a self stylist? Any tips or tricks you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment