Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Again, from my Martha Stewart magazine. It has such good ideas! I found this recipe to make infuse vinegar with peppers. Yum!
* 20 peppers per half-liter bottle
* half-litter bottle
* white vinegar (or rice vinegar for Thai version)
1. Sterilize half or three quarter liter glass bottles by using the sterilize button on the dishwasher or boiling them for 10 minutes.
2. Wash peppers, cut a slit in each and insert into bottles. You'll need 20 per half-liter bottle.
3. Meanwhile heat 2-3 cups white vinegar, or rice vinegar, to just boiling.
4. Funnel into bottles to fill, let cool and cork.
5. Refridgerate after corking.
This is another great gift- just create tags, print, and attach with twine.