I made these last week, and had every intention of taking a picture, but they were snapped up very quickly.
These were super easy to make, and quite the crowd pleaser!
* 4 peaches peeled and diced
* 3/4 cup sour cream
* 1 tbsp vanilla extract
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 3 egg yolks
* 1/4 cup all purpose flour
* 8 individual tart cups (found these at Walmart)
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Peel and dice peaches. Set aside.
3. Combine sour cream, vanilla, sugar, egg yolks, and flour in bowl.
4. Set tart cups on baking pan.
5. Fill each tart cup with about a tablespoon full of peaches. You want the cup to be about 3/4 full.
6. Pour the sour cream mixture over top until it is nicely rounded. The mixture will reduce when cooled.
I added a side of ice cream when I served these. Yum!